NexTouch Customer Care
The NexTouch team behind the technology is truly what sets us apart for all other POS companies. Our knowledgable group of professionals operate with a mission of providing you with service that is unabashedly outstanding. From the moment you decide to partner with NexTouch through installation and for many years beyond, our team is here to support, service and guide your business every step of the way.
Make A Payment
Purchasing extra support hours is simple! Just click on the link below that best fits your needs!
If your agent has asked you to install our remote access tool, please click the button below. You will be asked to save/run the tool and then to install it. By clicking the button you are accepting the Remote Access Agreement below.
Remote Access Agreement
This Remote Access Agreement becomes effective when the Client ‘Accepts’ the Terms and Conditions listed below.
CRT sells and services point of sale (POS) technology systems; the Client is a user of CRT’s POS systems; the Client desires that certain persons have remote access to its POS technology system; and CRT is willing to utilize ‘Remote Access’ for the benefit of the Client in accordance with this Agreement;
THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the agreements herein contained, and for other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Remote Access. CRT may utilize ‘Remote Access’ to support the Client’s POS technology System(s), provided that the Client has accepted the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. CRT shall have no liability to the Client of any nature whatsoever arising or resulting from or connected with the access to, use of, or the denial of access to or use of, Client’s POS Technology System via Remote Access, provided that such access, use, or denial of access or use has been authorized by Client in accordance with this Agreement. Client shall indemnify and hold CRT harmless from any loss, fee, cost, expense, damage, liability or claim (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of, based upon, or resulting from the access to, use of, or the denial of access to or use of, Client’s POS Technology System via Remote Access which has been authorized by Client in accordance with this Agreement.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event of any dispute between the parties arising from or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs arising from or related to such dispute.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements, understandings, or arrangements.
- Law Governing. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to the choice of law principles of the State of Arizona or of any other jurisdiction.
- Waiver. No failure by either party hereto to exercise, and no delay in exercising, any right hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right hereunder by either party preclude any other or future exercise of that right or any other right hereunder by that party.
- Severability. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect any other portion hereof, and the remaining portions hereof shall remain in full force and effect
- Headings. The headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, and are in no way intended to describe, interpret, define, or limit the scope, extent, or intent, of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
The NexTouch Difference
NexTouch offers the highest level of quality customer service, so you have someone with you every step of the way!
Here are 8 reasons to choose NexTouch!
We completely program your menus onto your new POS system.
We offer face to face training at our offices.
We perform an on-site wireless and hardware survey.
We install the entire system for you.
We are physically there during service when you go live with the system.
You get a Project Manager who is there for every step..
24hr Customer Care
Our 24 hr Customer Care call center is ready to help!
Our fully-stocked service trucks are at-the-ready for onsite visits.